Healthy Diet for Rainy season:
1. Old Grains (barley, wheat, rice).
2. Old Grape Wine, Old Honey.
3. Warm Soup of pulses containing a little cow ghee.
4. The soup should contain a pinch of salt & Panchkol which improve the digestion power.
5. Drink boiled and cooled water.
6. Light diet that can be digested easily.
7. When days are cold due to heavy rains; take a diet that is sour, salty and oily.
Effect of Rainy Season on Doshas: Vaat, Pitta & Kapha, the three basic body elements (doshas) aggravate. The diet prescribed tries to pacify the aggravated body elements.